Thread: My little lady and her pony :)

Default My little lady and her pony :)

So Chloe is coming along amazingly with gypsy. We hack out and she's started leading the ride on her. Gypsy is not keen in going right out of the yard but happy going left. I think she knows if we go right it's a long one haha!! The little pony does amazingly well and keeps up with us all the way round. Chloe came with us on a pleasure ride which was so much fun. Everyone was impressed with Chloe and gypsy on that ride. Lots of people complimenting them both. Was so much fun. Hoping to get some more with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh bless her, so cute! I bet Gypsy loves having a proper job and Chloe loves being able to get out and do the same things as the grown ups

Gypsy really enjoys herself and before where she would be cantering because we gee'd her up from behind or left her behind lol. Now Chloe will be up the front and pops her leg on and Gypsy goes. Prior to us having her she's not done anything other than be le round with a kid walking round on her and some inhand showing. The plan once Chloe outgrows her is to break her to drive. If she hasn't been ridden for a little while then she is really keen to be out. It's fab to watch

Soooo cute. They look like a great team, very sweet!