Thread: Saddle fitting for cob/native northwest area

Default Saddle fitting for cob/native northwest area

I hope this is allowed! I'm not advertising but I'm in need of a good saddle fitter for my little cob and have been had bad experiences with some of the local fitters.

AH saddles have been recommended to me but the fitter needs a few people to make it worth her while to come all the way across the country to the north west!

Is anybody in the area wanting an AH saddle fitted in the next month or so?

And, can anyone recommend any fitters in the north west area? My next port of call was Village Saddlery? Any experiences with them?

Thank you!

Try Saddles Direct they are really good. Whereabouts in the North West are you? They are based in Burnley. I got them out to sort our lot out and was very impressed.

Another one is

http://www.ponycobandhorsesaddles.com/

I know quite a few people who use these and have heard very good feedback about them.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    Just because you're not paranoid it doesn't mean they are not out to get you

I may be interested in an AH fitting but think you may to far away from us, which AH fitter would be coming to you?

Thank you Poppet! Tiffany, I actually have someone coming out this afternoon from AH saddles - Steph Bloom. I'm not sure how long she is up for but she may be able to squeeze you in!

Thank you, good luck with your saddle fitting, I've a WH AH which is a great saddle. I've just realised you're in Cheshire we're a good distance away in North Cumbria.