Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there anyone here?

I come and read some stuff but I've not really got anything to post any more. I do try to keep up with people though. I don't go on FB any more, havent for a couple of years now.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

I pop in now and then, but have been so busy as a show secretary, PC volunteer and competing with B. Nice to "see " you Loopy x .

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Colic twice? everything come good now?
    Just colic the once, was just startings of gas colic so he was fine fairly soon after the vet was out. He's been ok since. Still waiting to hear what the outcome for the jeep will be in terms of finding an engine for it.

always something, isn't there.

Good luck with jeep - (just limped home myself in my little car)

I've been popping on and off here a lot but not really finding much

However i recently discovered your blog Frances (i know i'm really late!) and i love spending my spare time reading it and looking at your amazing pictures, so thank you for that! I'm so envious of your lifestyle!

I don't ride anymore and my lovely boy is retired so i now class myself as a horse cuddler, which is a great job!
    ♥Locki ♥ My love for you is everlasting ♥

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I pop in now and then, but have been so busy as a show secretary, PC volunteer and competing with B. Nice to "see " you Loopy x .
    Hey spot
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Hey spot
    You probably didnt see the FB update about Team B? I will try and post. I just need to try and work out how to post pics!

Still here...
    Currently injured and living a horse free life these days... although my niece is loving it so maybe the pitter patter of hooves will come sooner than later ☺

Met a little baby you bred a few years back. Wee Zebedee ☺

Helllo!! I rarely come on here these days but timed it well to see this post.

I'm now horseless having sold Casper as I just couldn't get the right balance between family/work and horse owning - it was a bit too much and I couldn't find a yard that had the set up I needed.

After a year off horses I've just started riding a friends horse a couple of times a week and am enjoying getting back into it although the year off hasn't helped my confidence - thankfully I'm riding a pretty bombproof (but also very stubborn) 20 year old mare who is a saint and just what I need.

I do sometimes really miss the good old days where my horse was my life and all my plans revolved around him - what show's should we enter, how do I get him slimmer/fitter etc, what new kit did I just need to have. Kids put that in perspective somewhat and I hated what horse ownership had become - basically just another thing on my long list of things to do that cost me a fortune and I didn't feel like I was getting back.

Casper has a lovely new owner thought and I see updates all the time - he's definitely better off and maybe one day when minime has grown up a bit I might get back into it properly again