Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there anyone here?

Default Is there anyone here?

Hello?

Is there anyone here?

Where is everyone (and don't say riding their horses) because I am back on bed rest this morning after more spinal injections.

Anywho, give us yer news. I miss the banter x

And don't make go over to H&H - it's scary over there!

I look in most days, but my recent threads received few comments and there are few threads for me to comment on. It's a pity as we'd all made a good effort a few months ago but it seems to have dried off again.

Echo above :-( I miss everyone

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

It's been nearly a year since I bought Marv so really ought to do a thread! I used to look in most days but now I know there isn't really much to see...I think it's due to the increased use of Facebook sharing and groups, people just share on their own Facebook page and don't seem to use forums as much. A real shame

I just remembered my log in details after a nudge from Francis on FB. Hello!!

So glad I am not alone.
    I was beginning to wonder x

I think FB has its' place but so does forum-land.

I look in most days but I felt it was a bit echoey in here also... Soooo welcome back everyone, I feel I should do a LONG thread with pics Just to thrill you all!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Great long thread. Really enjoyed the read and the drool at the horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Great long thread. Really enjoyed the read and the drool at the horses.
    I shall do a show report on Floinns show, the only one I sadly managed this year and managed to spend most of it sleeping on my trailer ramp/throwing up outside my trailer humbug!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Hi everyone! No recent horsey news from me as I'm pregnant and not riding but may take some pony pics this weekend for anyone who doesn't remember my boys!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk