Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ok, well here goes

My news, well I have 8 horses that reside with me at the moment two are not mine and I take care of them here for a friend. My lot has expanded somewhat, I am in the process of actually buying Floinn now as he is certainly a keeper have shown him a couple of times in hand and he is such a darling, George is now 4 if you can believe it which of course means Minstrel has been gone for well over 4 years, Ted is now 10 and still the same cheeky giant as he ever was, Jetlee the highland is a pretty cool dude but it is becoming apparent that he will never be a show pony he just doesn't really like any of the process so he is just my little tootle pony at home now, I still have Angus who is now 28 and Haggis who is 3 and I still cannot decide if he is worth keeping entire purely for showing purposes or not as I feel he is a rather nice little shetland... Hard to tell fancy a peep at him? We also still live in Staffordshire which we moved to last year after so many years in Aberdeen and are both loving it! So much to do, the only downside is I feel lonely often. Keep myself busy with all the horses and part time work but I need to make some more friends down this way, seems my social awkwardness is no better then it was before ahhh well!! Also still have the 6 sheep, 2 springers, 2 cats, and goodness knows how many chickens!! Oh and the geese!! Hello!! Lets bring TO back to the vibrant place it was before!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Who needs people when you have so many animals, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Who needs people when you have so many animals, imho.
    I do have full on conversations with them, to which DH tells me isn't quite normal!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

Bet it is lovely to be riding out with your girls, I love my hacks with mother. As we both have youngsters it's a battle of "who is in front this time?"

My news is that, 3 years ago DH and I moved into our own house, we have decided to try to start a family - which has been a bit hard on my front due to health issues - lots of trips to doctors for myself - BOO!
    On the horse front, I have two brilliant horses, I have recently taken my Maxi Cob to county level shows and I am determined to try and qualify for Search for a star/HOYS next year and I also have a fantastic showjumper I bought last year and we have joined BSJA and I am thinking of joining BE next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    I do have full on conversations with them, to which DH tells me isn't quite normal!!
    Perfectly normal. I chat non-stop to my lot

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Perfectly normal. I chat non-stop to my lot
    Including their side of the conversation...?

Absolutely. I just spent a morning with the Minions and they never shut up!

I was not lonely for one minute. Why should I be? They wanted to be hugged and talked to.

So lovely to be able to ride out with both your girls, my mum still comes and rides at the riding school where I keep mine once a week and she's 70 next year, hope I'm still going strong at that age!!

Here you go, just a few to keep you happy you know I love taking photos LOL

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Great pics, TM thanks.