Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Floinn at IDHSGB show 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    I've met a lot of ID stallions and I've never actually personally met one with an ugly temperament!
    Not an ugly temperament, but there are some who are hotter and a bit more complex. Floinn is easy peasy, lives with Ted, comes in through the winter, out 24/7 in summer, stands up next to mares in a class etc etc he is just easy. One of the other stallions in the class was roaring away agitated though the only thing he ever did was kick the barrier as the horse behind got too close, another stallion was just rearing like mad in the line up... Made Floinn look like a poppet just standing all chill! But he is very easy.
    George would have been a bit more wriggly but with age comes wisdom

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

well yes, obviously, but thats an entirely different thing and not what I was saying, and I know he is
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

well yes, obviously, but thats an entirely different thing and not what I was saying, and I know he is
    Oh yes!! I was agreeing with you in such a long winded way He is such an easy little munchkin with everything! All the boys with us are such big hearted lads! At the show Floinn seemed to know I was feeling ill, and as I sat on a box (couldn't stand) he kept nose booping me to check I was ok! It is funny how things turn out isn't it?

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

He's so easy because he doesn't want to get told off, he'd need a sit down himself to recover from the upset if he got a scolding, soft lump
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
    [/URL].[/CENTER]

He's so easy because he doesn't want to get told off, he'd need a sit down himself to recover from the upset if he got a scolding, soft lump
    It is so true worries himself silly if you tell him no! Poor little sausage! Steve knows if he does act like a monkey and does get told off you need to give it a beat and swiftly move away from it... Or his little heart breaks over it all!

Hi, loopy. Tell us yer news!