Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of the few things he enjoys...

Default One of the few things he enjoys...

Miserable little monkey! Jetlee doesn't enjoy many aspects of work, he is a highland after all. But one of his favourite things to do is to loose school, he thinks is is fun to whizz around and leap in the air (all of which is frowned upon when people are on board) and he is great fun to take pictures of! So enjoy!!

He actually moves very nicely and rides quite big for a little turd

I jest, I do love him really! Even if he doesn't enjoy all the things I do, its okay as he is fun to be around!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Gorgeous Jetlee! Lance went through a phase of enjoying NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    Gorgeous Jetlee! Lance went through a phase of enjoying NOTHING.
    He is 6. He has never liked anything much, well thats a lie when he was 4 he enjoyed learning to trot... Miserable little swine!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

Oh yes, 6!!!
    Lance liked Nothing and Noone and Nothing. I remember asking my trainer if I should sell him as a companion because he obviously hated being ridden so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    Oh yes, 6!!!
    Lance liked Nothing and Noone and Nothing. I remember asking my trainer if I should sell him as a companion because he obviously hated being ridden so much!
    Maybe there is hope yet... I don't know how people get young highlands out he still has a home for life with us even if he is just a trick pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Maybe there is hope yet... I don't know how people get young highlands out he still has a home for life with us even if he is just a trick pony!
    I don't think it's specific to young ones... My friend has a 12yo hipo that has been known to take 8hrs and the fire service to load.

Quite happy once on, too! Cantankerous little sods

He is such a babe!

He certainly throws some impressive shapes!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShireLovinGal View Post
    He certainly throws some impressive shapes!!
    He is a little too enthusiastic over loose schooling Just sadly lacks any enthusiasm to school, though admittedly I wouldn't want to try and sit some of those shapes...

Don't blame you lol