Thread: He's still got it...

Default He's still got it...

It has been a few years since Floinn has been jumped, in fact the last time would have been his stallion grading April 2015. I finally decided to buy myself some jumps, I have some wooden ones coming and then also these plastic ones which I ordered and they are pretty nifty! So I dragged them out and popped Ted and Floinn over.

So the most important bit is pictures, as his face says it all...

I think next time I will have to take out the bigger stands, these were too easy according to the grey one!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

wow. That is some jump. Lovely to see such free movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    wow. That is some jump. Lovely to see such free movement.
    He was finding these all a little bit too easy!! I think I might get the bigger wings out next time!!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

He really is beautiful 😍 And absolutely loving it from the looks of it!!

Brought out the bigger jump wings for a bit of fun, this lad has talent to burn!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is soooo gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    He is soooo gorgeous!!
    Thank you I completely agree but I am biased, never thought I would have another grey but he is really something special.