Thread: Stallion Badge on Bridle

Default Stallion Badge on Bridle

Stallion badges - I need to get one for Taktur, our Icelandic horse stallion.

I think it is polite to wear one in company and I know it is only The Rules for some occasions, but even so.

Colour - there seem to be different ones. Is it white for dressage or just whatever you have? (he would be at a dressage competition where they are quaking in their shoes already because he is A Stallion!).

I'm really not sure, I think I'd be tempted to go with whatever

When Daegan was still entire I had a very nice brass coloured one that matched his stallion bit. Twas only ever in hand though

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Theres a company on facebook called Equine Bridle discs. They do some amazing ones, I have one for my colt that says Colt.

oooh, off to look - thank you x

Thanks Steph. Spent last night sorting it out and designing and buying exactly what I wanted from your nice person at a very good price too!

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Thanks Steph. Spent last night sorting it out and designing and buying exactly what I wanted from your nice person at a very good price too!
    No worries. Glad you managed to get one. They are so well priced and the quality is amazing

I had a NPS one that I was using, forgot it at my last show and bought a lovely fabric one! Colour didn't matter I just chose one that would stand out. Black with gold lettering! I'll have to look at this website could do with stocking up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    I had a NPS one that I was using, forgot it at my last show and bought a lovely fabric one! Colour didn't matter I just chose one that would stand out. Black with gold lettering! I'll have to look at this website could do with stocking up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opios is black with bright pink writing He'll be getting a stallion one in pink too when he needs one.