Thread: Teddypompoms

Default Teddypompoms

Ted loves to have a little bit of a jump, it was hilarious how he just cantered merrily round hopping over with very little encouragement needed! Guess I better get my jumping saddle looked at with him and Floinn and hope to goodness I can grow a pair...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

He flies. Wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    He flies. Wonderful
    He absolutely loves it as well!! I wanted to just to plain loose schooling yesterday had left the run up but not the jump and he kept jumping the run. I gave in to his demands and popped up some jumps and just left him to it
    Loads of people ask if I will ever buy another clydesdale, but I don't think I will. They broke the mould when they made him, and no other clydesdale will ever give me as much of a thrill and fill me with such joy. I could retire him tomorrow and he has done more then I ever expected, taken me to some dizzying heights!

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.