Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team Spotty Botty update!

Default Team Spotty Botty update!

Here goes I hope this works I think I last posted properly in May last year! I have been so busy. I am now a show secretary, PC volunteer work and then fit competing in! Last year was amazing. B had a fantastic Equifest. Smallhunter got in to her first ever evening performance. B then got into the Supreme at C&T Champs, I honestly didnt think it could get any better this year. We missed Royal Windsor last year because of the torrential rain So this year we were determined to get there. The classes were HUGE! 25 in hand and 39 in the ridden Really didnt expect anything as the standard was so high and the classes so big. B would get a rosettte no matter what and we went for the day out with no expectations. B had her own fan club to cheer her on , not just me . You could have blown me down with a feather when she was pulled in sixth! I actually cried, sobbed at the ring side Smallhunter was presented her rosette by the judge and a Guardsman in dress uniform. It was amazing! The ridden class was in the afternoon and we had had a very early start. Smallhunter was shattered by the time she went in but B was strutting her stuff, she loved the atmosphere. Unfortunately Smallhunter was asleep when she came out to do her individual show and B wronged legged it on both reins in canter Despite this they were 24th out of 39!
    The placing at Windsor then meant they had qualified for a 2nd round at Kent County. Off we went to Kent over the Dartford crossing (I hate it, really scared of heights) B was buzzing and showing of and came 2nd. We then had a week at Equifest which was stressful getting there ,the lorry I hired had a blow out when we picked it up and had three bald tyres! I couldnt do another show sleeping in a tent so I hired a caravan for a week for us to live in, it was amazing with its own big bathroom and loo. We had torrential rain the first day, B`s stable flooded and we all got soaked, We wanted to pack up and go home Stuck it out and in the afternoon she was 2nd in the in-hand veteran. The rest of the week the weather was lovely. Smallhunter was very pleased on the Friday got a 2nd in the ridden spotted and a 7th in a strong small riding horse class in the main indoor arena. The ridden spotty class was er interesting to say the least. No extention on the go round but walk to canterr and a rein back in the line-up! Judge was as mad as a box of frogs
    This week we went to Bucks County for the first time and they came first in-hand Veteran and 2nd Ridden . Its taken a lot of hard work and an amazing back up team that includes my farrier, Smallhunters RI and B`s Equine massage therapist to keep her looking and going so well. Only two more shows to go and thats our season over , I can have a rest.

[img][https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...=5A2088EF/img]

Bucks County this week.

Fabulous!! B looks so well and happy! She is such a spunky girl bless her heart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    Fabulous!! B looks so well and happy! She is such a spunky girl bless her heart!

Thanks, powered by Duracell batteries I think ! She was a bit "keen" in the ridden veteran at Bucks so came 2nd

I love B! Looks amazing too

Fantastic!! Well done Team B! Just love her xxx

You both look amazing. Well done on everything xx

Thank you everyone.

Wow, she's looking fantastic! And obviously feeling it too!

Follow you on FB and B looks amazing!! Gorgeous pics x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk