Thread: I'm so proud

Default I'm so proud

My gorgeous George is maturing fantastically! I am so unbelievably proud of how he is turning out! I can't help but think I made the right choice keeping him entire, he is a fantastic Irish draught, true to the breed, rare bloodlines, sensible, and most of all so fantastic at anything I ask.
    I am lucky I can keep him out 24/7 through the summer with a field buddy!

And then we popped a very low pole up as he was doing fantastically...

I am also so pleased he also has quite a few mares booked in for 2018 already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

Woweee he certainly is quite the handsome chap!

He is gorgeous! Are you planning on showing him under saddle? He'd be amazing!

And you should be proud. He is lovely

Quote Originally Posted by ShireLovinGal View Post
    He is gorgeous! Are you planning on showing him under saddle? He'd be amazing!
    That is indeed the long term goal, he was such a poppet when I backed him as well. He is another lovely natured stallion I do feel very lucky. So confident in himself as well, his first steps under saddle he just did his normal stride.

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.

S
    Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel View Post
    That is indeed the long term goal, he was such a poppet when I backed him as well. He is another lovely natured stallion I do feel very lucky. So confident in himself as well, his first steps under saddle he just did his normal stride.

Good for you, can't wait to follow his progress under saddle, I really really like him ❤️

He is so grown up now! Lovely. I am a big fan of ID`s .

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    He is so grown up now! Lovely. I am a big fan of ID`s .
    He is very grown up, and such a handsome boy. I feel like he is a proper old fashioned ID, bone, substance and movement!