Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horse hair Jewellery - & a Fabio memorial piece

Default Horse hair Jewellery - & a Fabio memorial piece

Some of you may know, some of you may not! But after losing Fab I started making horse hair jewellery. I have been holding off making something with his hair...and still have the light hairs from painstakingly going through each tail hair! But I wanted to make something unique and special. So, this is Fabio, Raz, Josh and Izzy hair, with 2 Dalmatian Jasper beads for the 2 Dally's and 3 tigers eyes for the cats. Also, Fabio always wore a tigers eye browband so I always associate that with him. On a magnetic clasp as easier to put on and off daily.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thats lovely FF!

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
    [URL="http://s86.photobucket.com/user/kissmesweet69/media/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png.html"][IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k105/kissmesweet69/Kris%201_zps27izfsmy.png[/IMG][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio's filly! View Post
    Some of you may know, some of you may not! But after losing Fab I started making horse hair jewellery. I have been holding off making something with his hair...and still have the light hairs from painstakingly going through each tail hair! But I wanted to make something unique and special. So, this is Fabio, Raz, Josh and Izzy hair, with 2 Dalmatian Jasper beads for the 2 Dally's and 3 tigers eyes for the cats. Also, Fabio always wore a tigers eye browband so I always associate that with him. On a magnetic clasp as easier to put on and off daily.

And a few others I have recently done

Wow! You are very clever.

Wow!! They are all lovely! Your piece is so sentimental I love it! I still have Mins hair I'm too scared to send it away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their beauty captures every eye, a gift from God for all mankind, they lend us wings so we may fly, to ride a horse is to ride the sky

Touchstone Floinn - Purebred graded ID stallion available for stud.

Rest In Peace Minstrel. 08.03.1998 - 31.01.2013 I will love you forever my own black beauty.
    Rest in Peace Stranduff Nichol 08.05.2014 - 19.11.2015 Goodnight little man.

They are really lovely FF. x

Beautiful idea

Thanks all.
    Any I've done for people I always ask them to send the hair recorded/tracked delivery, would be awful for it to astray!

They are lovely xx

They're beautiful! You're very talented!
    I've had a tie pin made from Blaize's tail hair so when May and I do our first dressage test (hopefully this winter)I'll have a piece of her with me