Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Midlands horse camp - new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc.. View Post
    Have just spoken to MKEC and it would be £40 per night inc fully bedded down stable & use of the facilities which doesn't seem bad to me. Also said they oculd do somehting on price for a group over 10.

And David, you can't loan Juno out for the weekend, cos you are bringing her

MK is better for me personally!!!! dont think I could warrent allllll the way over to good old gloucester....

Sez weather depending you are more that welcome to have a scooby pony ..... he's my saintly halo twinking child!

how can you say no to that face!!!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

heya, both places sound great, if at hilltop i would bring my neddy cos it being close but if its at MKEC i will just come on foot armed with a camera. (charlie dont do long distances)

but need hany help give me a shout i have to much time on my hands at the mo!

x
    x
    x

DavidH Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lilythepink View Post
    And David, you can't loan Juno out for the weekend, cos you are bringing her
    Oh I see, you just want some entertainment
    Anyway, I cant really bring her ladyship if i'm going to be giving handy hints because I just wouldn't be able to remove my concentration from her

Don't forget guys - those of you with transport may be able to help out those without, who are nearby or en route to whichever venue is chosen? Obviously share petrol costs...This would allow more people to go with horses, which will probably reduce the overall cost and so also the individual costs

i'll probably come and watch. my horse wouldnt be ready for something like this but id love to come and watch

Thank you, Char! Scooby is gorgeous!

My OH has sent me a load of slogans so I was putting some t-shirt designs together, and came up with a TO one... Can you tell I've been bored this lunch break?

[CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Gothic_Sez/Signatures/Signature01.png[/IMG]
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Sienna"]He's of the colour of the nutmeg. And of the heat of the ginger...he is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him
    *Salsa* 19th April 1998 - 7th July 2013[/COLOR][/FONT]
    Forever Loved and Never Forgotten

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Thank you, Char! Scooby is gorgeous!

My OH has sent me a load of slogans so I was putting some t-shirt designs together, and came up with a TO one... Can you tell I've been bored this lunch break?

thats funky!!!

scooby says....yes ....yes I am .... I'm like rob of the equine world !!!

Oh how I miss you, my symphony, played the song that carried you out.

Ahhh, count me and Heart in!!!

Don't have my own but would like to come down to watch and take photos Only problem would be convincing the parents to take me or getting there by public transport, think only MKEC is remotely viable for me
    Last edited by Horses4eva888; 30-09-2009 at 13:38.