Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Midlands horse camp - new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Horses4eva888 View Post
    Don't have my own but would like to come down to watch and take photos Only problem would be convincing the parents to take me or getting there by public transport, think only MKEC is remoted viable for me
    I will be travelling through Leics so wouldn't be a problem f you needed a lift
    [center][IMG]http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/loveshorses/dxjrt1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Ooo brilliant Thank you!

I'd quite like to go, if I could pluck up the courage!! H4E you could ride Edward (for the scary bits!)....

Aaww aren't you all lovely Thank you! Have never been cross country though so even I might be a bit wussy

I would say i'd loan Nimby out but then it said "resonably sensible" and i'm afraid he's not marginally sensible - especially not XC!!

This all sounds great. MKEC is pretty far from me. Is there anyone round here willing to do a transport share with me to reduce costs. I have access to a fair few lorries

I'd love to go to the MKEC for adult camp but not sure if I can trust him long distance in the lorry at the moment and also won't let him over XC jumps until he is jumping cleanly SJ.

So essentially I would love to go but we've not ready!

Have been to Hilltop and it's nice but MKEC sounds better!
    Please visit my ebay, vets bills to pay! 17.01.2013- NEW THINGS ON EBAY starting at 99p!

Id do the hilltop one - minus pony though unfortunately, unless someone wants to lend me one!!! Hilltop is fab btw, hired the course out with a mate a year or so ago and i loved the water complex

I have to say hilltop is so much closer for me. I'm looking a good 2-3 hours for MKEC. So i'd have to say i am leaning toward hilltop.

heya yall, was thinking may be it would be better to split the midlands lot in 2 so that we dont all have to travel to far.

maybe west side meet at hilltop and the east side meet at MKEC.

just a thought.

x
    x
    x

mememe
    if its not too far from wiltshire?
    i have no spacial awareness.

x